Inspire Group recognises the importance of protecting your privacy.
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person). In our situation, identifiable individuals are likely to be our clients, potential clients and visitors to our website/s.
Cookies are small pieces of information which can be stored on your hard drive or memory. They allow us to track and target the interests of our website users.
Related Organisation means all organisations under the control of Inspire Group.
IG means Inspire Group and any Related Organisations, also referred to as “we”, “us”, and “our”.
Website means our website (www.inspiregroupasia.com) and any of our online tools, including apps.
SCOPE OF POLICY
This Policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information.
This Policy may continue to apply to you and your information even after your relationship with us has come to an end. This Policy applies to any information collected during your use of our Website, even if you do not engage any of our products or services.
You agree that your use of our Website, or any account, product or service provided by us, indicates acceptance of this Policy and you authorise us to collect, use and share your personal information as outlined in this Policy.
WHY DO WE COLLECT AND USE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We will only collect personal information that is connected to a function or activity we carry out, and only where the collection of that information is necessary for that function or activity.
It is important we keep our information about you up-to-date. To do that we need your help. Please tell us as soon as possible if your contact details or other information you have given us has changed.
CONSEQUENCES OF NOT PROVIDING US YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If the personal information is required for one of our products or services, and if you do not provide personal information that we have requested, you may not be able to obtain or access the products or services for which the personal information is required.
WHO DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM?
We collect personal information about you from:
- You, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the Website and any related account and service, through any registration or subscription process, through any contact with us (eg, telephone call, electronic contact, email or postal), when you apply for a product or service, and during our relationship with you;
- Third parties (only when you have authorised this) or the information is publicly available.
Where possible, we will collect personal information from you directly.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION THROUGH OUR WEBSITE
To develop our Website and our marketing, we may collect information gathered from web analytics tools. This may include patterns of traffic to, from, and within our Website, your activity on our Website, your IP address and other information that you voluntarily enter into our Website.
To develop our marketing, our Website may use third party cookies from Google Analytics (and other website statistics software). This gives us information relating to the age, gender and interests of those visiting our Website on an anonymous and collective basis, as well as the number of people who have viewed our marketing on other websites. This helps us to better understand internet conduct to give you a better experience whilst visiting our Website, and to enhance our marketing.
You can prevent cookies from being installed on your computer. You can delete existing cookies. For information on how to do this, please check your internet browser. If you refuse to accept our cookies, you may be unable to log in to our secure services.
OUR PURPOSES FOR COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will collect and use your personal information legally and fairly, and for the following purposes:
- To obtain and/or verify your identity;
- To provide accounts, services and products to you, and managing your relationship with us;
- To market our services and products to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by phone, email, live chat or postal mail for this purpose);
- To improve the services and products that we provide to you;
- To bill you and to collect money that you owe us;
- To respond to communications from you, including a complaint;
- To conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis);
- To protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim;
Occasionally, we may need to use your information for another purpose (usually associated with a particular product or service). If so, and in accordance with the Act, we will take reasonable steps to make you aware of that purpose.
We will only use the information for these purposes.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take your privacy seriously, and understand the need to keep your information confidential and secure. We update our technology regularly, and contract IT specialists to manage our technology services. We undertake regular external and internal audits of these services to help protect your information.
We (or third parties contracted to do so) can store your information physically or electronically. We will act reasonably to ensure that your information is protected from unauthorised use or disclosure.
However, the internet is not in itself a secure environment and we cannot give an absolute assurance that your information will be secure at all times. Transmission of personal information over the internet is at your own risk and you should only enter personal information within a secure environment.
We will advise you at the first reasonable opportunity upon discovering or being advised of a security breach where your personal information is lost, stolen, accessed, used, disclosed, copied, modified, or disposed of by any unauthorised persons or in any unauthorised manner.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access your personal information. You have the right to correct any personal information that is wrong.
You can access or correct your personal information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Act allows us to charge you a fee to access the information we have about you.
We has an ongoing legal obligation to ensure your personal details are up to date and correct. This is often dependent on you informing us about any changes to the information, however we may check with you periodically.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is correct before we use it.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the database, Website, disaster recovery services or other services and products
- Organisations conducting market research, data processing and statistical analysis for us (on an anonymised basis);
- Our assignees or potential assignees;
- Anyone that we need to contact to carry out your instructions to us;
- Upon receipt of a request by a person who can require us to supply your personal information (eg, a regulatory authority);
- Upon receipt of a request by any other person authorised by the Act or another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency);
- Any other person authorised by you.
We take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections. However if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Technology is constantly evolving, and we may at any time change this Policy. It is important that you review this Policy regularly. If possible, we will advise you of what changes we are making, and when the change will take effect in one of the following ways:
- We may write to you, send you an email, or call you by phone to explain any changes;
- We may display information about changes in our branch or put it on our Website;
- We may advertise any changes, for example in newspapers, or on radio or television.
WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WHEN YOU NO LONGER USE OUR SERVICES?
After you cease to have a relationship with us, we will no longer use your personal information unless authorised to by you, or required to by law.
Copyright © 2019 Inspire Group
eLearningMinds Centre, Three Learning Pte Ltd, Pukunui Sdn Bhd, Appstronic, Smdwebtech, EZlearning, Esource, Content Capital, Talent LMS, Pukunui, Socoselling.com, Internexia
BT Tower, Level 1, Tower 3
Avenue 7, Horizon
59200 Kuala Lumpur
We’ve got so much more to share with you. Sign up here: